Sep 5, 2014

Sunflower Season

Hello, fellow ribbon lovers.  Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  The sunflowers are in bloom! I love this time of year! My husband and I were on the motorcycle last weekend and we went by many fields of sunflowers.  Every flower was turned towards the sun and they were soooo beautiful!
That was the inspiration behind this card.

I used watercolor paints on the sunflower stamp (a retired Close To My Heart stamp), then used a fancy Spellbinders label die for accent.  There's 3 Girl JAM jute ribbon and 3 Girl JAM Sunflower crinkle ribbon from the Harvest bundle.
The papers are from Close To My Heart.  The pearl stick pin is from Pinque Peacock
Want some 3 Girl JAM goodies for yourself?  Use discount code JO10 for an awesome 10% off anything in the store.
Like those sunflowers, turn your face to the sun!

2 comments: