Aug 23, 2013

Home

Hi Everyone!

I bought a new house a few months ago and I love it!
I have been busy unpacking and getting everything everything exactly how I want it.
Now that the hard part is done-
I get to have fun with the decorating....

I made this wall hanging and LOVE how it turned out!




It all started with an 8x8 canvas.
I covered it with some October Afternoon Paper
I cut out the Home "h" and the flowers with my Silhouette Cameo (images were from the Silhouette store).
I used a Linnie Shape from the Linnie Blooms store and finished it off with a ribbon flower made with 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon.

You can see my project on the Linnie Blooms blog and the 3 Girl JAM blog today also.
I'd love it if you stopped by each of them!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment