Mar 19, 2013

Shabby Topiary

Hi Friends! It's Abby aka ScrappinAbby and I am excited to share another crafty creation with all of you using lots of the beautiful 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon.

I LOVE the project I made today and it is already displayed in my craft room..lol. I made a Shabby Topiary using my FAVORITE color..yup you guessed it...purple!!


For this topiary I used the Witches Brew from the Spooky Bundle and Iris from the Spring Flowers Bundle crinkle ribbon. Love love love these colors!!


I wanted to create this ombre effect with the two shades of purple ribbon on each ball of the topiary.



I not only wanted to make a decor item for my craft room but I wanted to use the crinkle ribbon in a different way this time for my DT project. I am actually ordering more of these colors since I used up what I had in my stash : )

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. I hope I've inspired you to head into your creative space and use your 3GJ crinkle ribbon in a way you haven't used it before. I did and I love how it turned out.

Happy Craftin : )

3 comments:

  1. what a great way to add some color and style to your space! such a cute, cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!!
    Awesome job Abby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
    Have a Wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete