Dec 21, 2012

Guest Designer: Melissa Marshall


Hello all, Jovan here with my favorite blog friend
Melissa Marshall
Melissa is a dear blog friend, she was one of my very first followers.  I've loved seeing all her work over the years.  We were on two design teams together and it was a joy to work with her.  I cherish our blog friendship.  Here is a little bit about Melissa and her WONDERFUL projects! 


Hi everyone, this is Melissa from Moe Creations. I am so excited to have been asked to be a guest designer on 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog, I just have to say, I love their product, the crinkled ribbon is my favorite, along with the Bow Maker and Vintage buttons! Wow, don't want to get ahead of myself, I need to tell you a little bit about me; I started out scrapbooking in 2004 which spun into card making and have been loving every minute of it! I occasionally make some altered projects,  love making little boxes, oh, lets just face it, anything that has to do with paper, I just love!!  I started my blog on April 8th, 2010, have met so many wonderful people, designed for some amazing crafters and have made long lasting friendship that I hope will continue..... I would have never thought that I would have so much fun sharing my crafting ideas and learning from all of you! Just want to say thanks to 3 Girl Jam for the opportunity and thanks Jovan from Cards by Jovan for thinking about me, it's much appreciated!!

I will be sharing 3 projects that I have created using their ribbon (with that amazing Bow Maker) and Vintage buttons. I hope you will enjoy my creations, make sure you head over to their store and pick up some amazing crafting products!

First up, I made this card using Crinkled Ribbon and Vintage Button!
Next up, present shaped card with Crinkled Ribbon!
Last but not least Gift Bag using Crinkled Ribbon!
 Please head over to Moe Creations for more pictures!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments: