Aug 28, 2012

Lavender Drawers

Hey everyone...it's Abby with ScrappinAbby; today is my turn to share another fab creation using some of the yummy crinkle ribbon  from 3 Girl Jam!!

Today I will be sharing my project I've named, Lavender Drawers....


 If you know me then you know I LOVE purple & this is probably one of my favorite altered items I've made to date. This started off as a naked wood & chipboard drawer set...after adding some lovely papers, bling, buttons, flowers & of course some 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon...this is what I came up with  : )



In addition to using some silk flowers I created some custom flowers using some Sterling & Witches Brew crinkle ribbon.   








This is the backside

And here's a shot of the side...




Here's another photo of the drawers...






To see additional photos of this project please visit my blog ScrappinAbby In addition to the Crinkle Ribbon, I will have a full list of all products used on this project. 


Thanks for stopping by the 3 Girl Jam blog today & for checking out my latest project. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see more awesome projects using more of the FAB crinkle ribbon : )

Happy Scrappin!




9 comments:

  1. Love this. It is absolutely stunning.

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa nelly! that is stunning! my son's girlfriend ADORES all things purple, so I had to race over here to take a looksie.... what an absolutely beautiful project. I might just need to use this for inspiration for a Christmas gift for her. bet I know where to find the perfect ribbons! grins!

    thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is GORGEOUS!!! my fav color is purple so I would love if this were in my craft room!! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I about fell on the floor when I saw all this purple!!! I LOVE it. OMGosh, this is OUTSTANDING!!!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a beautiful addition to any scrap room!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete