Jun 27, 2012

Well Owl Be WINNER

Thanks to everyone who hopped along during the Well Owl Be blog hop!
Everyone loves visitors and 3 Girl JAM is no exception.
I am so thrilled that Heather asked me to be a part of her first blog hop and I am even more thrilled that SHE will be a Guest Designer for the 3 Girl JAM Beautiful Bows Blog Hop starting right here on Sunday July 1st.


This is a Hop that you will not want to miss!
There will be prizes, a link up party, a new product, and crinkle ribbon specials!!

The winner of the Red, White, and Blue Bundle AND the Pink and White Bundle given away at the Well Owl Be Hop is:

Wow ... both of your cards are just darling! I just love the way you made each of the owls different and adorable!
 
Teresa- please contact me at 3girljam@gmail.com with your mailing address by July 5th.
 
Have a great day!!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh my goodness! Are you kidding me?? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! My lucky day!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete