May 24, 2012

Graduation Time

Good Morning 3 Girl Jam Fans!
 Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap 
here with another DT project to share.
It is Graduation time and I since I have a kiddo graduating from
the elementary school I thought it was fitting to make something 
in celebration of his graduation.
I used my Cameo for the 
Graduation Hat treat box 
and some beautiful
Sunflower Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl Jam

 Here is a close-up of the mini 3x3 card
using 3 Girl Jam twine in Sunshine Yellow
I tried my hand at making a tassel with the twine
and since it is so thick it turned out beautifully!!
A little twine sure went a long way!

I hope this project has inspired you....
As always
additional details on the cut files and products used
 can be found on my blog

Thanks for stopping by!
~Jessica~


6 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Love it!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both projects

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job Jessica!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are both fantastic!! Love the tassle!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete