Dec 7, 2011

Wednesday Guest Designer Spotlight #6

Today's special Guest Designer is Beckie from Just B Creative Crazy.

Beckie has been a great supporter of 3 Girl JAM since the beginning.  She is one of the most thoughtful bloggers I've had the joy of "meeting".  She always has kind words of praise and encouragement- and she makes fantastic projects!!  What more could you ask for right!?!

Beckie said:
Happy Wednesday Everyone! I am so excited to be today's Guest Designer. I've been loving 3GJ ribbon since it debut. My name is Beckie, and I am the proud mom of a highly-talented lil girl and wife to a great husband. We're here in the Bluegrass State (KY). Since being in elementary school I have enjoyed making stuff. My poor mother had to wear all those handmade items to work to please me, ha ha, but she did. I have sewn, cross-stitched, decorated cakes, etc. I totally wanted a Cricut when it came out, but I only purchased one this year. However, OMGoodness, I should've started this paper crafting adventure years ago, because I LOVE it. 
Isn't her ornament fantastic!?!
Please make sure you stop by Beckie's to show her some love! 

One lucky follower who comments below and on Beckie's blog will win the Pink & White Bundle!

Check us out on Facebook too!

.

9 comments:

  1. Beckie did an awesome job with her projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ornament. Love the use of ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty ornament.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornament!Congrats on your GD!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your ribbons are absolutely gorgeous and beckie's creation is a WOW for sure! i'm a new follower and thrilled to be here!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty ornament! I love the color combo!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beckie did a great job. I visited her blog and saw her 2 cards also. They were so pretty. I love the 3 Girl Jam ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ornament Beckie! Love the fun details!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute ornament.
    Laiony
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete