Nov 11, 2011

My First Layout- and New Product Spoiler!

Hi!  This is Julie from A Little Bit of Bling, and owner of 3 Girl JAM.
Today I am sharing my very first Layout- Ever!

I had no idea what I was doing and had no plan when I started.  I just started inking paper and putting things down.  I have to say- I really like how it turned out.
I think I may even frame it and hang it on the wall.
:0)

I used the Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cartridge for the cuts.
The inking was done with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick, Orange Marmalade, and  Iced Spruce.
All the ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.


You may notice some that is not in the store yet- it is NEW and not quite ready for sale (I'm testing it out- what do you think!?!?)

If you haven't checked out our Facebook Page- you should.
(I'm dying to do a giveaway!)

5 comments:

  1. Great job!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome!! You did a wonderful job with it.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin
    thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job julie!! I love the lo and the beautiful flowers!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! Are my eyes seeing this???? Julie, this is beautiful!!! Now why haven't you been making these gorgeous LOs sooner??? I cracked you finally....hehehe...you're a scrapbooker!!! Now I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just beautiful! You are really talented! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete